Pineapple Carrot Cheer Cake
Makes 1 medium cake or 12 large muffins
240g Platypus Foods Baking mix
¼ cup brown sugar
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
220g crushed pineapple drained but with some juice left
125g grated carrot
80g butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Line and grease cake pan or muffin tray
- Mix baking mix, sugar, bicarb soda and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix carrot, pineapple, butter, vanilla and vinegar together in a separate bowl.
- Quickly add carrot/pineapple mix to flour, mix briefly (don’t over-mix!) and spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake 45 minutes cake, 25 minutes muffins, or until skewer inserted comes out clean