The dough has a 1:1 ratio of wet to dry. Increase the protein in the pizza by adding plain flour and reducing the amount of Platypus Bread mix. For example, 80g of Platypus Bread mix and 20g plain flour (2g protein), for a 2g protein pizza.
Makes 1 small pizza
100g Platypus Foods Bread Mix
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon honey
2 teaspoons olive oil
85ml warm water (to make up to 100ml total liquids)
1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Mix honey, olive oil warm water together. Add yeast, mix well and set aside
- Place bread mix in a bowl of electric mixer. Add liquids, mix gently for about 1 minute, increasing speed and mixing for 3 minutes.
- Oil a baking tray and tip dough onto tray and shape into a circle. It will still be very wet and fragile.
- Spread base with tomato basil sauce, biocheese and pizza toppings:
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-25 minutes, or until bottom of base when lifted is cooked.